Federal Resources

Federal Business Resources

  • Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification - All U.S. employers must complete and retain a Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and non-citizens.
  • SBA.gov  All businesses need one or more federal, state or local licenses or permits to operate. Licenses can range from a basic operating license to very specific permits (e.g. a permit to sell alcohol). Regulations vary, so it's very important to understand the licensing rules where your business is located.
  • Central Contractor Registration (CCR) is the primary registrant database for the U.S. Federal Government. CCR collects, validates, stores and disseminates data in support of agency acquisition missions. By registering in CCR, you gain the ability to bid on Federal Government contracts.
  • Environmental Permit  An "environmental permit" refers to a permit required by an environmental law in order to emit or discharge a pollutant or engage in certain regulated activities. For example, the Clean Air Act (CAA) and Clean Water Act (CWA) require facilities to obtain a permit to discharge certain pollutants to the air or water. Check this site out and learn more about it.
  • Export.gov  Are you ready to make international sales? Export Basics helps you assess your export readiness, understand what you need to know and consider before pursuing an international sales strategy, and, when you are ready, develop and implement your export strategy.
  • W-9 Form-Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
  • IRS Small Busines Forms & Publications  Now you can select and download multiple small business and self-employed forms and publications or you can call (800) 829-3676 to order forms and publications through the mail.
  • Small Business and Self-Employed One-Stop Resource 
Search Jobs

Looking for a job in Blount County? Search our job board for current opportunties.

Search Jobs

Join Our Email List for Updates

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Blount Partnership, 201 S. Washington St, Maryville, TN, 37804 United States. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.