As part of your membership, you are afforded a vast number of benefits to assist with all facets of business operations. Please take time to review the list.
- Benefits brochure
- Membership fee is 85% tax deductible
- Listed on www.BlountChamber.com
- Pushed out via social media announcing your membership
- Promoted through The Dialogue, a new member question-answer piece published in the newsletter
- A 90-day, 100% money back guarantee if you attend three Chamber networking and/or educational events
- A digital version of the Blount Partnership logo for use on your website or publications
- In addition, you can have brochures and/or business cards posted in the Chamber lobby and your business will be on top of the referral list.
You do not have to be a member of a specific tier to enjoy the Chamber benefits. If your tier doesn't offer a specific benefit you like, you may add it on. To obtain any of these, please contact Jessica Hahn at 865-983-2241.
Do you have a grand opening, new location, new ownership or major anniversary to celebrate?
GET YOUR MEMBER ONLINE BADGE
Show customers that you’re proud to be a Blount County Chamber of Commerce member by displaying the badge on your website, in your email signature, on social media … virtually anywhere.
According to a national survey conducted by the Schapiro Group, consumers are 49% more likely to think favorably, and 80% more likely to purchase goods and services, from a Chamber member.
Seize this opportunity!
For immediate gratification, you can download the online badge. Just "right click" on the graphic below and "save as."
À LA CARTE OPTIONS
Grand opening/Ribbon cutting package -- $350
Additional category listings -- $350
Chamber email campaign -- $200 per campaign
Monthly newcomer’s list -- $200 per year
Newcomer packet insert -- $350 for six months
Weekly newsletter sponsor -- $50 per week
Chamberlink sponsor -- $200 per month
Certificates of Origin -- $25 per stamp for members
Chamber Lobby Advertising -- $300 per month