Why Join the Blount County Chamber of Commerce?
Receive immediate returns on your dues
- Membership fee is 85% tax deductible
- Listed on www.BlountChamber.com
- Listed in Basically Blount, the Chamber’s lifestyle magazine published annually
- Listed in The Daily Times ChamberTimes tab (published in May)
- Pushed out via social media announcing your membership
- Promoted through The Dialogue, a new member question-answer piece published in the newsletter
- A 90-day, 100% money back guarantee if you attend three Chamber networking and/or educational events
- You receive a free 3x5 inch ad in The Daily Times at the time you join (value $375)
- A digital version of the Blount Partnership logo for use on your website or publications
- In addition, you can have brochures and/or business cards posted in the Chamber lobby and your business will be on top of the referral list.
Gain more credibility with consumers
The Schapiro Group revealed a number of important findings about how consumers and business owners perceive their local chambers and the businesses that are their members.
- When consumers know that a business is a member of the local chamber, they are 44% more likely to think favorably about it.
- Consumers who are told that a business is a member are 51% more likely to be highly aware of it and 57% more likely to think positively of its local reputation.
- Consumers are 63% more likely to purchase goods and services from a small business that is a chamber member.
Expose your business
- Gain access to over a hundred networking opportunities annually to build business relationships with 1250 other members.
- Meet the Board of Directors at a private reception in our new members' honor.
- Be listed in three premier publications with a total distribution of 45,000.
- Be listed in the online business directory. This website attracts 10,000 visitors each month.
To learn more about the numerous benefits, services and opportunities Blount Chamber members have available to them, click here.
We invite you to join with the other 1,250 businesses that have made this wise business decision.
To set up an appointment to further discuss membership benefits and services, or receive a packet of membership information, contact Jessica Hahn at 865-719-3237.
To start your Chamber membership today, complete the online application or contact Jessica Hahn to establish an annual fee. You can pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or by check.