Small Business Saturday
Support Independent Businesses
This November 30, the Blount Partnership wants to celebrate Small Business Saturday with you! It's a special holiday created so communities can show love for small local businesses. And it wouldn't be a celebration without businesses like you joining us!
The day was setup to help businesses with their most pressing need -- getting more customers. The day encourages people to shop at small businesses on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The single day has grown into a powerful movement, and more people are taking part than ever before.
If your small business is interested in participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help get the word out about shopping locally at the beginning of the holiday season
Founded by in American Express in 2010, Small Business Saturday® is a day to celebrate the small businesses that help support your neighborhood and is held every year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Now in its seventh year, Small Business Saturday has been embraced as part of the holiday shopping tradition as each year shoppers, businesses and public officials come together to Shop Small® and show their neighborhood pride. Last year an estimated $15.1 Billion was spent at a small businesses on Small Business Saturday.
“We feel like this is a great way to make people aware of shopping at local businesses during one of the busiest shopping days of the year,” said Blount Partnership President Bryan Daniels. “As the voice of small businesses, we want to do all we can to help promote our many small businesses.”
Small Business Saturday participants. Please check back for discounts.
- Anderson Lumber - Buy a Broil King Grill and receive a new grill cover, Save on all Milwaukee Outdoor products "battery operated chainsaws, pole saws, blowers, and weed eaters, buy a $50 Anderson Lumber gift card and receive a free YETI Colster free "while supply last."
- Beds 2 Go - Queen Mattress on an adjustable base priced at $899 while supplies last. We will include two pillows, sheet set, and a mattress protector with the purchase of $799 or more for Chamber members. This is a value of $200.
- Hoo La La - 15% off entire purchase include Sale Items; (A special for Chamber Members: spend $100 and receive a $25 gift card)
- Downtown Maryville Holiday Craft Market - Downtown businesses will fill their space with holiday cheer and goodies
- The Flower Shop - 25% off the entire purchase (some exclusions may apply-see store for details).
- The Village Tinker - Free gift for the first 25 customers with $20 or more purchase. Sales throughout the store, door prizes, Ronaldo Bracelet giveaway, and more.
- Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center -
- Capitol Theatre - 50% of Christmas drinks (Ghiradelli hot chocolate, peppermint mocha, and the polar expresso).
- Twisted Sisters Quilt Shop -
- Neighborhood Barre Maryville - FREE Barre classes on Nov. 30 at 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. and the studio will be open til 1 p.m. selling fitness apparel and class packages that would make great gifts.
- Boyd Thomas Clothing - SALE rooms have been restocked with new markdowns
- Lamon Jewelers - 20% off in store inventory (some exclusions apply)
- Hwy 411S Antiques Mall - Stop by for storewide discounts
- Dancing Bear Lodge -
- Apple Valley Mountain Village - 15% OFF STOREWIDE SALE! Including brand such as Mountain Hardwear, Southern Tide, and more! - Apple Valley Mountain Lifestyles Store
BUY ONE FAMOUS FRIED APPLE PIE GET ONE FREE! - Apple Valley Café
.99 CENT COFFEE! - The Dancing Bean Coffee House
BUY ONE POUND OF FUDGE AND GET ¼ POUND FREE! - Apple Valley General Store
- Glenstone Galleries & Gifts - All artwork on sale 15% to 50% off; Special selection of Christmas 25% to 70% off; All gifts 20% to 50% off; $40 off any framing order
- Smoky Mountain River Rat - Buy one, get one 50% Season Splash Passes for 2020 (unlimited tubing trips plus 1 whitewater rafting expedition) - CYBER MONDAY DEAL ONLY
- Shoney's - Shoney’s Gift Cards for sale this year for holiday gift giving. For every $25 in Gift Cards purchased, we will include $5 in Shoney’s Bucks.
- Great Smoky Mountains Association - Free 2020 Great Smoky Mountains Association wall calendar on November 30th with a $20 purchase when you visit the Townsend Visitor Center.
- Vienna Coffee House - Celebrate by enjoying 10% off your drink!
- Express Strategic Services - Get 20% off branded images, logo design, websites. Call 865-268-3994.
- CPR Cell Phone Repair - Get $15 off repairs and 20% off all accessories.
- Louisville Mercantile - Stop by for storewide discounts
- Blount Discount Pharmacy - Blount Discount Pharmacy will be having a BOGO on SELECT Leader Brand Vitamins
LEADER ADULTS 50+ MULTIVITAMIN (30ct, $2.99, CIN 5223706)
LEADER ADULT ONE DAILY MULTIVITAMIN (100ct, $4.19, CIN 5223615)
LEADER CHILDREN'S CHEWABLE MULTIVITAMINS + IRON (100ct, $6.29, CIN 5224217)
- Southern Grace Coffee Co. - 15% off all one pound bags of coffee and retail items.
- Lambert's Southern Pies and Bake Shop - Stop by for storewide discounts
- Sassy Sisters Boutique - All paying customers will draw a slip of paper that has some sort of % off their purchase. If a customer spends over $100, their name will go into a drawing for a Sassy Sisters Boutique gift card.
- Studio P Maryville - 10% off all group class packs and private lessons on November 30th. Class packs can be used toward any Pilates Reformer, Bungee Fitness, Aerial Yoga, Cardio Jumpboard Pilates, Barre Fitness, Yoga, and mat Pilates classes. This discount excludes the monthly unlimited. Class packs can be purchased online using the coupon code "smallbusiness10"
- Elliott's Boots - Frye “Melissa Button 2” boots $149 (regular $249); Ariat “Everett” men’s boot $69 (regular $169); Ariat “Round Up” women’s boot $69 (regular $169); Select Yeti 50% off; Simply Southern short sleeved shirts 50% off.
- Dandy Lions - 20% off Made in the USA items.
- Treasure's Jewelers - $100 to use in the store (excludes Pandora and Citizen).
- Smoky Mountain Outdoor Center - Up to 75% off storewide inventory.
- Art of Cakes - 10% off storefront purchases